RE: [udig-devel] Save Project As

You should be able to export a project now. We checked in a fix and I guess we forgot to tell anyone.
Assuming you are using trunk you just right click on the project -> export -> Other -> export project.

-----Original Message-----
From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jody Garnett
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 6:44 AM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Save Project As

Hi Jayansh; this is the second time I have answered this question
recently (I think last time was on the IRC channel). Have a look at
how the class OpenProject - this is an action that prompts the user
and eventually it boils down to this method.

ProjectRegistryImpl.getProject( URI )

Which turns around and calls some fun Eclipse Modeling Framework URI
and Resource classes including

resource.load( Map<?,?> )

We will want to use one of:
- resource.save( Map<?,?> )
- resource.save( OutputStream, Map<?,?> )

You may have to create a resource and add a project to it in order to
save; but you get the idea? Note that this issue was one of the ones
that was targeted for the recent 1.2-M3 release; so when you do get a
fix please send it our way.

Cheers,
Jody