Re: [udig-devel] uDig and plugin development

Hi Andrea,

The only way to solve this is to add the missing plugins.
It seems to me that you need exactly those that we need in JGrass for
the console editor, so you might want to use those for the version
aligned with udig 1.1.x:

https://svn.dev.cocos.bz//svnroot/jgrass/jgrass3.0/community/moovida/eclipse_extras_1.1.x/

This site has an invalid certificate expired in 2006? (according to both firefox and svn)

Cheers, Craig

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:19 AM, andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ahmed,

> I'm developing a plugin that would work with uDig. I developed the plugin
> successfully and it worked with normal eclipse application. However, when
> integrating the plugin with uDig, I met some errors like the following:
>
> Bundle 'org.eclipse.core.resources' cannot be resolved
> Bundle 'org.eclipse.ui.editors' cannot be resolved
> Bundle 'org.eclipse.ui.ide' cannot be resolved
> The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find
> the class file for org.eclipse.core.resources.IProjectNature.
> The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find
> the class file for org.eclipse.ui.texteditor.ITextEditor.
> Unknown extension point: 'org.eclipse.core.resources.natures'
>

> Any suggestions to solve the above problems?

The only way to solve this is to add the missing plugins.
It seems to me that you need exactly those that we need in JGrass for
the console editor, so you might want to use those for the version
aligned with udig 1.1.x:

https://svn.dev.cocos.bz//svnroot/jgrass/jgrass3.0/community/moovida/eclipse_extras_1.1.x/

It is ages now I want to propose the udig community to include those
in the sdk. One of my things in the tasks list.

Andrea