Re: [udig-devel] Ideas

Hi Jody,

Ok. Rather than do a good job, I decided to just get the info out there, so please review my three new additions to the ideas page:
Let me know what you think.

Cheers, Craig

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can we add these to the Ideas page - that is our best way to
communicate with students what a few good ideas are.

It sounds like we are also moving into good ideas for the development
community to work on. After we have merged the KML support we should
look at the other two you mention.

Jody