[udig-devel] 10 minutes code sprint - 3 days to go

Hi all,
only 3 days to go and we still have to finish to clean up the JIRA.

Two categories are missing, which are:
-  tools and editing
-  framework

I am going to start with the first one now.

Just wanted to add that I created a tester account:
The username is: jacktester
and the passwd the same with "the" between jack and tester. :)

Now we could start to unassign many of the bugs and assign the so
called to-be-tested-bugs to Jack Van Thelsting, the bug hunter (son of
Abraham).

what will happen during the sprint: testers will share this account to
contribute to either:
close a bug that they tested and that is no longer an existing bug
or:
assign the bug to a developer of choice, possibly one that accepts it.

Andrea

Back to the top