[udig-devel] Announcement of new bug reporting categories

Andrea was kind enough to bully me into changing the bug reporting categories into something that would be meaningful for users. Previously they were based on the udig module that implemented the functionality :-)

With this in mind please review the category names here:
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:components-panel

I have tried to add nice descriptions (where nice == something that will make you laugh; and also allow you to quickly decide which category to use).
Jody

andrea antonello wrote:
Hi developers,
in more or less 11 hours we will meet to clean up the JIRA bug reports for uDig.

The exact time is:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=6&month=3&year=2009&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=215
and the place is the udig IRC channel: irc://us.freenode.net/udig

Anyone interested should attend. Those who want to help to solve some
issues should even more attend.

Hope to see some of the good developers of the past sprints around.

Also it is good to remember that on top of this cleanup a bug fix
sprint is settled for the 14-15th of this month.
We will give you more informations and a better announcement after the
JIRA task. For now start to keep the date in mind and remember we need
power users as much as developers. Help to improve YOUR uDig!

Ciao
Andrea