[udig-devel] code sprint = happy

Just a quick note; I wanted to use "Layer > Create" today on udig trunk
... and it worked. Just to let you know the results of the code sprint
on trunk have really improved my happiness; and we should do it again.

With that in mind how does this month look for people? We talked about
doing another code sprint in a recent Friday IRC meeting. The long and
short of it is that back in North America they are nearing government
year end so Refractions staff are going to be very busy. I am doing okay
for time this month and am returning to uDig development; and have
internet at home (finally) so this month is excellent for me.

Jody

Back to the top