[udig-devel] udig 1.2-M2 vpf and friends

Thanks for the testing and feedback Silvia; I have uploaded a new round with a couple fixes for linux.

Other small changes today:
- I deployed geotools again; moovida has been able to build using refresh.xml
- small patch to path handling for linux
- released a vpf build of udig (windows vista has a new "window manager" and this release uses it for a slightly different visial appearance) - I noticed that the JAI TileCache was being thrown out on each and every draw; I have changed the RenderContext to hold on to the TileCache until the context is disposed(). This should result in improved performance; although it may be wise to have a single TileCache for the entire application and place the configuration under use control in the preferences

Please give it a go :-)

Jody

JPEG image

Back to the top