Re: [udig-devel] trunk / udig 1.2 is good

> I did my update and geotools came in only with partial imageio-ext.
> Tonns of errors.
> After downloading the imageio-ext package provided on the imageio-ext
> website for linux and extracting the libs into the udig-libs folder
> things got right.

Which doesn't mean that things work. No way to get jpgs and tifs to
visualize. ECW work, but only if they are put as first map, in which
case they take the 4326 projection, but with metrix utm 32n (in my
case) coordinates... very interesting.
Also don't try to load a shapefile after the ecw, since then
everything will break, put the CRS to generic 2d and throw exceptions
over exceptions.
All in all I would say nothing works for me from inside the
development environment.
Anyone made better experience?

Andrea