Re: [udig-devel] can't resolve IGeoResource to GridCoverage

Hey

I think you will find it resolved to a grid coverage reader. For the exact class check what the rendered uses.

As you build raster processing functionalty you may have suggestions ok other api that could be used for data access here.

Jody