[udig-devel] How does one change the saving and loading sld style information?

Greetings everyone. We are currently using the sld style to render the layers for our project. We need to change where the information about a layer’s style is saved and loaded. We would like to be able to save / load this information from a database. It seems that a SLDContent (net.refractions.udig.style.sld) currently loads /saves this information from the eclipse IMemento. If we were creating our own style and renderer we could use these methods to instead load / save to the database but I don’t know how to use the sld style provided and replace just the save and load. The best I can come up with is to use copy / paste reuse and basically copy all of the net.refractions.udig.style.sld plug-in into another plug-in and just change those two functions.

Am I missing something? What is the correct way to change this functionality?

If I create a new style that just re-implements the StyleContent, won’t I have problems making that style get selected over the sld style?

Thanks,

Justin

-------

The information contained in this message may be company sensitive and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.

--------

Back to the top