[udig-devel] Where to put caching WFS module

All,

I've been working on a georesource that wraps a WFSDataStore and makes use of the unsupported geotools module gt-caching to cache WFS features client side.

I would like to share this work; however I don't want to put in into the main udig code base as it currently relies on the unsupported geotools module. I was thinking of making a directory for myself in communities section of the repo (http://svn.refractions.net/udig/udig/community/) and adding it there. Is this okay? Does somebody have a different idea?

Thanks,
Emily

Back to the top