Re: [udig-devel] export layer from layer view

Sorry, I just can quickly do it and it gives me:
The selected wizard could not be started.
  Plug-in "net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui" was unable to instantiate
class "net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui.export.CatalogExport$CatalogExportAdapter".
  java.lang.NullPointerException

Nothing in the lgo though.

I will try to get some better thing later, can't right now.

Andrea