Re: [udig-devel] udig around the world sprint... in numbers

Hi udiggers!
Thank you so much. It has been a pleasure even if a bit tiering.

I was amazed to see how much we were able to do in an IRC sprint. I
can't imagine how much more we could do in a real people sitting at a
table sprint :) (are we ready for Sidney? :))

> I'd like to add my thanks to this thread Andrea.  You did a great job
> organizing this.  I had my own mini-sprint after the sprint had officially
> closed and fixed 3 more bugs so we can update it to 27 bugs fixed :)

Great thing Jesse, thanks. I have seen your commits and those bugs
were really a pain in the eye.

Ciao
Andrea