[udig-devel] Modifications to mySQL plugin

Hi Harry,

Both the Postgis and MySQL plugins had the experimental wizard pages. I have abstracted out most of the shared code and put it in catalog.ui plugin. I have also taken the liberty of updating the MySQL plugin to use that shared code. However I would like you to take a look to make sure it works. (I also removed experimental from the name so it is the main wizard).

There is an issue I am sure that MySQL does not have schemas like Postgis. I want you to look and make some suggestions on how you would like to change it or what generalizations you would like to see in the abstraction. I want to make the DB2 and Oracle wizards also use this wizard eventually. A small problem is that I don't have any DB2 and Oracle instances to test against.

Jesse

Back to the top