Re: [udig-devel] Import/export wizards in 1.2

Hi Jody,

> Emily was online and was nice enough to start me on the spreadsheet ... we
> looked at some problems with the encoding of styles generated by the theme
> page and I have a new copy of geotools deployed.
>
> It is a bit hard for me to tell what is going on on that spreadsheet? It
> sounds like more bugs are fixed and are waiting review then are committed

hmmm, that is strange. During the day we marked as green our fixed bugs.
Jesse was still working on the postgis bugs after a review from
Silvia, so those are really in user-developer moment.
Emily seems to have fixed a lot of bugs but instead committing them
she created a JIRA and attached there the patches.
Since those have to be tested I am going to commit those for her and
create plugins. If users report them as ok, I am going to mark them as
done.

Any idea welcome anyway.

I am on IRC, please ping me if you are still online.

Andrea

> Jody
>
> Jody Garnett wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for taking the first leg on this one Andrea; I will start here
>> today then. I am going to try and stay up and talk to you when you get
>> online in the morning.
>> Jody
>>
>> andrea antonello wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi developers,
>>> I spend quite some time on the bug that makes the second page of the
>>> import / export wizards look empty.
>>>
>>> This is due to the fact that the WorkflowWizardAdapter's
>>> getStartingPage method gives always the default page back. Can't
>>> figure out how this is supposed to work. The mechanism is doen to not
>>> freeze the guy, but the problem is that it never comes back to refresh
>>> with the real content.
>>>
>>> Any idea about how to proceed?
>>>
>>> Ciao
>>> Andrea