Re: [udig-devel] Filtering layers

Seems odd...  Could you put a break point in ShowViewInterceptor and check out the Filter?

Jesse

On 15-Jan-09, at 3:41 PM, Yanaris Jorge Aguirre wrote:

Hi, we are making a plug in that creates layers programmatically from a postgres database. All layers are buit from the same database table. The difference is the filter applied to each one. We filter with

layer.getStyleBlackboard().put(ProjectBlackboardConstants.LAYER__DATA_QUERY, filter);

and everything works fine. We close uDig and when we reopen it, the layers canĀ“t be rendered cause there is a problem with the filter. What coud be happening? Any idea?

Thanks in advance.