[udig-devel] grouping actions

Hi:
I\'m trying to make a plug in with a set of actions and I want it to
look like the group of actios of information category, for instance, I
mean, a button with an arrow on its right side, so that I can choose
between some actions. Chenking on the net.refractions.udig.projects.ui
plug in I\'ve seen that it seams to be done by playing with
categories, commands and keys, but I\'m not sure about the relations
between them or if I\'m missing some other important issue here. I\'ve
tried to define my own categories and then building actions that
belong to that category, but they are still showing up like individual
actions with no visual groupment.

Could you help me to find out what I\'m I missing???

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top