[udig-devel] Temporarily moved uDig 1.2 files

Hi all,

The addition of the uDig 1.2 M1 changed the main uDig download button on the main page to download uDig 1.2. This unfortunately happened when a reviewer in France decided to take a look and downloaded uDig 1.2 for review thinking it was an official release.

I am going to try and find a way so that there is a latest stream vs the stable stream like we had before on the old website.

If you want to find the uDig 1.2 M1downloads go to:

 http://udig.refractions.net/downloads/uDig1.2-M1

I will send an email out when this has been changed back so the 1.2 shows up on the uDig page.

Jesse

Back to the top