[udig-devel] PSC Update Jan 7

What I am up to:
- udig training course on trunk
- trying out SVG rendering on trunk (thanks to Jayansh for helping figure out what batik jars we needed to include)

Tasks on my plate:
- making it through this week
- getting ready for code sprint next week

What is holding me up:
- I had some trouble with source code for the tutorials not showing up in the SDK - I have added a net.refractions.udig_sdk.source feature and plugin in order to fix this. I am not sure I did this correctly so I would like a review - it does however work and I can generate a better SDK now
- some log messages that say file type is not supported; not sure which plugin is responsible (perhaps geotools?)

Back to the top