Re: [udig-devel] geotools feature package missing from udig 1.2

Yep you caught us upgrading the version of GeoTools we use ... please check over the GeoTools user guide for details on how to use the new feature interfaces. You will also find we upgraded to Java 5 so there is a bit more by way of generics and so on to help you.

I made a wiki page so we could track this kind of stuff:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/GeoTools+2.5+for+uDig+Developers
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/Upgrade+from+uDig+1.1+to+uDig+1.2

Cheers,
Jody