[udig-devel] Testing uDig 1.2 before the code release

This email thread got a bit off topic - with respect to testing uDig 1.2 (so we have an idea what work we want to get done for the code sprint).

Jayansh had a go at doing walkthrough 2 yesterday using uDig 1.2 and was kind enough to update the wiki page:
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/HACK/Code+Sprint+Jan+2009

Jody