Re: [udig-devel] custom.product from uDig 1.2

Thanks Harry; we agree that unzipping those jars allows us to run.

One other difference with Eclipse 3.4 is that we now have to include the "Activator" in the list exported packages. That is a change for me - previously we did not have to do this. It makes sense I guess.

We are going to proceed and try and export the Custom App RCP example from the modifed SDK - perhaps we can learn where the problem is. Any clues from your previous experience are of course welcome.

Note that we are keen on getting the custom app tutorial working so we can run a training course against 1.2 rather than the stable branch ... and producing a custom app is an important step.

Jody

Harry Bullen wrote:
I been able to unzip the jars and us the SDK that way.  This might
work for you.  And personally I have had trouble exporting an RCP made
form the SDK, though I have no trouble when using the udig source.