[udig-devel] Printing Framework

I need help.

I am writing some functionality that will allow the user to print a report that contains various data. I have used the uDig printing tutorial as a guideline and am able to generate a nice preview. The problem is that when I go to print the preview I only get the first page. That is, I have my whole preview being displayed on a really long page. I need to be able to print multiple pages and have been unable to figure out how I can go about this?

Also, I would like to be able to save this preview as a PDF.... any suggestions on this? I have seen in the Wiki a deprecated idea about a PDF extension; however, there is a note saying that this idea was not persued becasue the problem was addressed through the current printing extension. Unfortunately, I am not able to see, or find any method of doing this.

Any help form anybody would be greatly appreciated.

Best reagrds,

C.Luft

--
Be Loud Web Services