Re: [udig-devel] how do I create a P2P SearchView?

Right - I thought that was more for chat clients? Mentioned on the ideas page here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/HACK/GeoIRC

There is an example (http://www.collanos.com/) of something built up using JXTA.
In anycase good stuff,
Jody

Jesse Eichar wrote:
There is also the eclipse communication framework that you can use as a base for your work. I haven't looked at it personally but I would guess it would get you started in the right direction.

Jesse