Re: [udig-devel] Catalog and styles

That is indeed odd. At least on 1.1 If the IGeoResource resolved to a Style then when a layer is created the style is set on that layer. When a map is closed the style is written into the map file and when the map is openned again the style is read from the file. The catalog shouldn't interfere with styling except during saving. However. I have noticed that a few types of styles can cause problems. On 1.1 I made some changes so filters with a Logic filter that with a null filter child won't cause a failure. But perhaps on trunk that bug still exists.

So I guess I suggest looking at the style and check the error log.

Jesse