Re: [udig-devel] headless build in ol' 1.1.x

On 8-Nov-08, at 2:58 PM, andrea antonello wrote:

Since the trunk headless build seems to be ok and we can't live
without trouble...

I am testing the headless build for 1.1.x. The sdk build fails because
a filenotfound thing that is really due to the fact that it is not
able to download several of the source packages (of geotools).
Is it possible that the links are somewhat wrong?

could be but could you give me the patch to look at? I am not sure I understand the issue.

In help of this hypotesis comes the fact that, if I change the product
file url from udig-sdk to udig, then it produces me a nice well
running udig package (for now tested only on linux for linux).

Ciao
Andrea