[udig-devel] PSC Update Oct 30 08

*What am I up to:*

- es.axios.extensions rc9 was released
- acceptance test (users testing)
- All spatial operations were refactored using the callable and future
contract.

*Tasks on my plate:*
- Analyze possible extensions of udig tools framework. I think we need some
additional listeners in udig tools and axios tools (then it could be a new
feature for the general framework). It could be interesting to attach
additional behaviour in callback methods.
- Architectural spike: transform geometry features between layers
- Refactoring: simplify the ui component in spatial operations framework

*Impediments (What's holding me up):*

nothing
--
Mauricio Pazos