[udig-devel] uDig 1.1.1 SDK

I found the problem with the SDK.  It makes sense I just forgot.

When you update the versions of a feature you have to update the version of the source plugin and feature as well so that the source for the updated feature is generated.

The sdk should be done...  Oh dear.  I am building the 1.1.2 sdk.  Well the 1.1.1 sdk will be done as soon as I check out the 1.1.1 tag and build it :)

Jesse