Re: [udig-devel] Problem with shapefiles

GVSig does just fine though :(.  Ok I guess I have to fix it :P.

On 29-Oct-08, at 2:53 PM, Jesse Eichar wrote:

I just viewed the data with QGis and it has the same problems. I don't have arcview unfornately so I haven't tested that...

I am getting an exception when I run a validation operation on it.  :

Dbf has extra record.

I wonder it is a problem with the DBF.

Jesse