Re: [udig-devel] Arcsde profiler

I have used it as well.  I have found it quite useful.

Jesse

On 29-Oct-08, at 3:31 AM, Gabriel Roldan wrote:

Hi Maria,

I usually use Yourkit java profiler (http://www.yourkit.com/) for this sort of stuff when looking for memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, etc. I never profiled udig this way but GeoServer though, but it helped me to improve the
GeoTools ArcSDE plugin, which also udig uses, a big deal.

Hope that helps. I guess you'll need to run udig from inside eclipse though, or there may be another way to connect the standalone profiler to a running
application but I just don't know.

Best regards,

Gabriel