[udig-devel] Testing 1.1.1

Hi,

I have made a 1.1.1 release available for testing. The changes are modest. They include:

- Export to shapefile fix so that a prj is correctly exported
- Styling dialog has a "Defaults" button so that it is possible to reset the layer to the default styles.
- Styling dialog is more forgiving with invalid XML
- Theming color selection fix for non-polygon layers.
- Adding layers in the intro screen will now close the intro screen to prevent a deadlock scenario.

Any one who has a minute or two to do a quick test of some of these fixes will have my sincere thanks :).

The new binaries can be downloaded from:

http://udig.refractions.net/files/downloads/udig1.1.1-RC1

Jesse

Back to the top