[udig-devel] RenderMetricsSorter rate problem

I was debugging a problem with shapefiles showing up when they are not in range; this tool is often used to prevent flooding the client with too much data. The current implementation of RenderMetricsSorter rate method treats the scale ranges as a "hint" rather than a strict limit.

It is my thought (and I can be wrong on this) that something that is "out of scale" should be treated exactly the same way as something that is off screen - that is we should not draw or request any information.

Jody

Back to the top