[udig-devel] PSC Update Thursday Oct 16, 08

Hi

Sorry for being absent as I mentioned on monday things have been crazy.  Things are mellowing a bit but this is crunch time at camptocamp.  All the local governments are spending the remaining money for the fiscal year so we are really busy.  Now that foss4G is done I am going to have to do a bit less with regards to uDig development for the next couple months.  But I will be back and with funding next year.

That said I am not gone.  I will still come to meetings and answer email.  And naturally I will do a little uDig development, just less than previously.

What I am up to:
  • Sextante integration
  • Adding the ability to easily add new objects to a project and have them persist between sessions.

Impediments:
  • For some reason my eclipse no longer is building libs correctly.  I upgraded to 3.4.1 and I think I don't have the ant-maven-tasks installed correctly.

Jesse

Back to the top