[udig-devel] uDig DEM

Good morning Josef

I have finally managed to check out your source code and update it to uDig 1.2. The shapefile you include in your module (vyky) is corrupted; I initially thought that I had messed up when porting your plugin - but trying things out in uDig 1.1
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: 50
    at java.nio.HeapCharBuffer.get(Unknown Source)
at org.geotools.data.shapefile.dbf.DbaseFileReader.readObject(DbaseFileReader.java:444) at org.geotools.data.shapefile.dbf.DbaseFileReader.access$100(DbaseFileReader.java:70) at org.geotools.data.shapefile.dbf.DbaseFileReader$Row.read(DbaseFileReader.java:75) at org.geotools.data.shapefile.indexed.IndexedShapefileDataStore$Reader.read(IndexedShapefileDataStore.java:1306) at org.geotools.data.FIDFeatureReader.readFeature(FIDFeatureReader.java:123)
    at org.geotools.data.FIDFeatureReader.next(FIDFeatureReader.java:95)
at org.geotools.data.ReTypeFeatureReader.next(ReTypeFeatureReader.java:131) at org.geotools.data.store.FeatureReaderIterator.next(FeatureReaderIterator.java:65) at org.geotools.feature.collection.DelegateFeatureIterator.next(DelegateFeatureIterator.java:39) at net.refractions.udig.ui.FeatureTableContentProvider$ContentLoader.run(Unknown Source)
    at net.refractions.udig.ui.PlatformGIS$Runner.run(Unknown Source)
    at net.refractions.udig.ui.PlatformGIS$Runner.run(Unknown Source)

I also noted a few places where your code can be improved (I think I can make it avoid the assumption of shapefiles for example).
Jody

Back to the top