Re: [udig-devel] Linux start script

I think that is an acceptable bug :).

Thanks for the report.

Jesse

On 28-Jul-08, at 7:45 AM, Adrian Custer wrote:

Hey Jesse,

The -data does get taken into account except the '~' doesn't get
de-referenced so '-data ~/Projects/uDig-wrksp/' actually creates a
directory named '~' in the user's home directory. I guess this is a
documentation issue for the -data flag only since udig is working, by
default, relative to that directory so that ~ is unnecessary.

--adrian