Re: Fw: [udig-devel] How to get Domain Objects on a Map

Jürgen Jacob wrote:
Ok.. err... I'm not sure if I got it. But I traced where the setDirty() method is called in the MapEditor: It's done by a local ILayerListener that is added to each layer by the IMapCompositionListener et cetera. And this layerListener is triggered by a layer event that has its origin ... (~10 steps before) ... in the FeatureWriter. As far as I understood your explanations this won't changed if I use the MemoryDataStore?! I think I will import the project as source plugin and modify MapEditor.isDirty(). Not smart but quick.

I also found this preference constants
net.refractions.udig.catalog.internal.PreferenceConstants.P_TEMP_FT
but it doesn't change this behaviour.
Can we check if this constant is used?

If not we can make a preference that controls if that listener is added...
jody

Back to the top