Re: [udig-devel] A plugin to rule them all :)

What a great idea!
So this is a replacement for the SDK Quickstart? :-) I would love to see more plug-ins created to help uDig developers; and getting started is a great place to start helping.
The plugin is already available, so feel free to try it out.
At the moment I packaged an extra udig sdk because the last ufficial
was missing the delta pack, so it worked only for windows.
Jesse, as soon as your next sdk is released with delta pack, I will
change the configuration file to link to your url.

Please let me know your thoughts,
Ciao
Andrea

Back to the top