Re: [udig-devel] drawPath method in AWTGraphics

Sure lets do it.  Done :).  I also added fillPath().

On 7-May-08, at 12:05 PM, andrea antonello wrote:

Hi, in AWTGraphics the method drawPath is not supported.
I added and tested it. Since it is a mini-change, would it be possible
to add it to the current rc?

I would also like to know if anyone knows a better way to handle this,
I couldn't think of a better one. The points have to get out of the
SWT Path and into the AWT Path, so... advices welcome:

public void drawPath(Path path) {
       PathData pathData = path.getPathData();
       float[] points = pathData.points;
       GeneralPath p = new GeneralPath();
       p.moveTo(points[0], points[1]);
       for (int i = 2; i < points.length; i = i + 2) {
           p.lineTo(points[i], points[i + 1]);
       }
       g.draw(p);
   }