Re: [udig-devel] What version of GeoTools is used by uDig?

I think I could sort out this information. If it is not commonly needed I may just add it to the logs as a trace statement?
Jody
Would be a nice thing to expose in the About panel, certainly...
actually, exposing the versions of all dependencies would be ideal...
what JDBC drivers are there, what versions. What JTS, etc, etc.

P.