Re: [udig-devel] Re: Shuffling the content of the German user guide

If they are not used on the page delete them
I have replaced the two large PNG screenshots in the English Quickstart by much smaller, but not too compressed, JPG counterparts.
Doing so I noted that the attachments to the quickstart show several screenshots that are not used on this page, such as
  Quickstart8Map.png (350kB, 2 or 3 versions)
  Quickstart5Map.png (270kB, 2 versions)
I wonder if these images are used anywhere and if they are exported as well even if they are not used.

Back to the top