Re: [udig-devel] Tap tap tap

Dan Putler wrote:
At the moment this thing is weird. Sent around noon on Thursday and
arrived today (Monday) around 5pm. However, Jody, the postgis-users
mailing list is behaving just as weirdly. Seems like the weirdness is at
a higher level at Refractions Research, not just at the uDig list level.

Dan
Thanks Dan; you are correct. Our machine hosting the refractions web, and mailing lists suffered a lot
last week. I hope things are returning to normal now.

Jody

Back to the top