Re: [udig-devel] Udig and Leopard

We are in a bit of a bind for Lepoard right now;

As I understand it we updated to Eclipse 3.3.1 as it fixed a bunch of problems we were having on the last version of OS X and on Windows Vista. Weeks later Lepoard came out and included a version of Java has broken the SWT / AWT bridge we were using.

I am not sure if we should come up with a hack or wait for a fix? Suggestions?

The silly thing is that when we run the application from within eclipse it works; it is only the udig.exe that is having problems. Jesse had the idea of putting together command line instructions for Lepoard users as a stop gap measure?

Jody
Hi, i checked out RC 13 and i noticed that in Leopard starts but has a lot of errors in the views. I think this is normal, as i've seen the bug opened in RC 14, but i'd like to know if i was missing some part of the setup.
Sounds like you are stuck in the same place, one thing you can do is offer to help test when we have a fix available, watching it work for a couple of people builds confidence on our end before announcing a public release.

Jody

Back to the top