Re: [udig-devel] Did you add launch configuration to trunk svn?

Hmm. Interesting so we need plaform specific ones? That is sad. We use configurations regularily in one of our other projects and it works great to get newbies up to speed. But everyone is on windows so it works. I never considered that it would pull in the platform dependent version.

Jesse