Re: [udig-devel] 3/2 How to render onto an Image using a Map

At 15:06 25/10/2007, Vince Darley wrote:
I've noticed 2 small glitches, for the record:

1) In uDig maps in general, road name labels are drawn on top of the 'Legend' on the map, even when the legend is the topmost layer. (Everything else is drawn underneath the legend).

2) When exporting (I've tried PDF and PNG) with the export module, no labels of any kind are in the exported image. (But the text in the legend and scale shows up nicely).

Any advice on how to fix the above? (Particularly the second problem -- I'd like my road names other textual labels to show up in exported images and reports)

regards,

Vince.

p.s. I worked around the black pdf map background by filling the image with white before doing anything.

Back to the top