Re: [udig-devel] WMS Connection does not work, Proxy Settings

Can you give me a few examples URLs that you are using (I believe you that they are good but there might be some odd behaviour that is throwing you off)?  It could have something to do with proxy settings I have never investigated this.  Although I know some people in Peru have been able to set it up.

Jesse