Re: [udig-devel] load resources into the map

Bad Andrea, there's an example in the code examples plugin  :-).

I realize that it should probably be shipped with the SDK but for now go to: http://svn.geotools.org/udig/branches/1.1.x/udig/tutorials/ net.refractions.udig.code.examples/src/net/refractions/udig/code/ examples/

and look at :
CreateAndAddGeoResourceToMap.java

Jesse