Re: [udig-devel] Dashed line style

Hi Frank,

I've added a page with an example SLD.  You can paste the example into the XML section of the styling dialog.

Jesse

On Oct 10, 2007, at 6:27 AM, Frank Schram wrote:

Hello,

I would like to add some dashed lines to my map in uDig.
There is only the stroke-dashoffset as a CssParameter.
I tried to use also stroke-dasharray but that doesn't seem to work. Can I use this paramater in uDig?
If yes please sent me some xml-examples of dashed or other complex line styles.

Besides that I also would like to use patterns as a fill-style, is that possible?

many regards,

Frank Schram

DFC Software Engineering
Brugsesteenweg 587