[udig-devel] Towards a release

I have started putting together the end game plan for uDig 1.1.0 (shock!).
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/uDig+1.1.0+Release

Tomorrow I am going to go through the user interface and look and do a sanity check against the user interface guidelines (http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-UI-Guidelines/Index.html); The results will go up on a wiki page (incase anyone wants to help; or even just see what it would take to make your contribution part of uDig). Here is a link to the same kind of review performed for uDig 1.0 (http://udig.refractions.net/docs/Usability.pdf).

For today I have some light reading if you are interested:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/User+Interface+Workflow

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top