Re: [udig-devel] Please test advanced graphics in 1.1-rc12 on linux

It works beautifully here.

Debian Etch
PIV 1,6 Ghz
1250 Mb RAM

If I had a build for x86_64 I could test it on that architecture, any plans on this?. I used RC11 on that machine and, oh boy, does that thing fly. I'd love to give the latest version a shot on that architecture because it feels much improved.

--
Juan Marín Otero
Ingeniero de Montes

http://programacionsig.blogspot.com