Re: [udig-devel] About 'net.refraction.udig.shape' plugin

I honestly don't know. As far as I know it was supposed to work with 1.1.x. But it hasn't been maintained in a while. It is handy functionality and I was considering adding the select functionality to the Export To Layer shipped with uDig but won't have time to do this for a little while. If you have time to add this functionality to the export wizard shipped with uDig, I'd be happy to help with advice and will maintain it afterwords.

Jesse